Monday, October 22, 2007

Heaven

"And behold an angel of the Lord from heaven called to him, saying: Abraham, Abraham. And he answered: Here I am." Genesis 22:11.
Here I am also Lord. Conform my heart, my soul, my mind unto Thine. Come and abide with me, the lowliest of all Thine servants. Have mercy upon my poor soul, O Lord. For Thou dost love the simple, the lowly, the least of all - for this I surely am. There is no good within me. Thy graces suffices Lord. For this only do I long; to know Thee, to love Thee, to serve Thee and Lord by Thine infinite mercy, to be with You for all eternity in Heaven. Amen+

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I just want you to know, I LOVE your site, and just reading it brought me to tears!!! Our Savior said, "I am the way, the truth and the light. No one gets to the Father except through ME!" Having been born and raised Catholic, I thought I knew alot about my faith, I was wrong! It wasn't until after my 36th birthday that my spirit became aware, REALLY aware. My life now totally and completely belongs to Jesus Christ. The feeling I have now is so unbelievably free and peaceful. I am a sinner and he has forgiven me! When I think about him, I get so emotional that I have to turn my head so no one sees my tears!! I can't wait to kiss his hands and feet, and hug him so tight and tell him thank you from the bottom of my heart for dying on the cross for my sins, just so I could be in heaven with him!! God Bless you all and I hope you'll introduce yourself to me when we see each other in heaven!! Laura - age 37

Sanctus Belle said...

Laura - I admire the simple child-like faith you demonstrate. I join you in praise for the Lord for the gift of faith. We should all strive to kindle within us a child like simplicity and trust in His Providence and love. I pray I make it to heaven and when there we can spend a thousand years at Jesus' feet together!